Lady Gaga, Usher to perform at Clinton's concert
LOS ANGELES (AP) - September 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- Lady Gaga, Usher, The Edge and Bono will be among the performers at a Los Angeles concert celebrating the 10th anniversary of former President Bill Clinton's foundation.
The musicians will perform at "A Decade of Difference: A Concert Celebrating 10 Years of the William J. Clinton Foundation" on Oct. 15 at the Hollywood Bowl. Other performers will be announced later.
Clinton said in a statement Tuesday that he is "proud that some of today's most influential performers are coming together to raise awareness about the work of my foundation."
The concert will be streamed live on Yahoo.com.
For the past decade, Clinton's foundation has sought to improve global health, strengthen economies worldwide, promote healthier childhoods and protect the environment.
lady gaga, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say 17 min ago
- Man critically wounded by gunfire in Wilmington 2 min ago
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished