Style icon Pippa Middleton eyes Temperley catwalk
LONDON (AP) - September 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Style icon Pippa Middleton took a front row seat as one of her favorite designers, Temperley London, unveiled its Spring/Summer 2012 collection at London Fashion Week.
The catwalk show Monday at the British Museum launched elegantly glamorous designs inspired by the silver screen.
The 28-year-old Middleton wore a long emerald green dress designed by Alice Temperley to the April 29 royal wedding reception at Buckingham Palace to celebrate her older sister Kate's marriage to Prince William.
The gown, together with the Alexander McQueen bridesmaid dress she wore at the wedding ceremony, propelled Pippa into the world's fashion spotlight.
Others in the audience included actress Rosario Dawson and socialite Peaches Geldof.
pippa middleton, london, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 52 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 51 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 11 min ago
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 53 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
49 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
51 min ago