Facebook fans drag Taylor Lautner to London
LONDON (AP) - September 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- Taylor Lautner can expect a noisy welcome at the European premiere of his latest film "Abduction."
He'll be meeting fans at the British Film Institute's IMAX screen in London on Monday night.
A Facebook campaign ensured he'd promote the movie in the U.K., with more than 79,000 supporters "liking" the page on the social-networking site.
Lautner says he's always surprised by the fan support he's had since he broke into the big time as werewolf Jacob Black in the "Twilight" film series. And he's got used to the sound of screaming wherever he goes.
Directed by John Singleton, "Abduction" sees Lautner takes on the lead role of a teenager who discovers his parents aren't really who he thought they were.
"Abduction" is being released Wednesday in the U.K.
taylor lautner, london, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 7 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos