Topless Rihanna shocks Northern Ireland farmer
DUBLIN (AP) - September 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- Northern Ireland farmer Alan Graham says he doesn't know who Rihanna is but she must keep her top on while performing on his land.
Graham says he enforced a dress code as he watched Rihanna shoot a video Monday in his wheat field in Bangor, east of Belfast, for her new single, "We Found Love." She's in Northern Ireland this week to perform three concerts.
The 23-year-old switched from a flannel checked shirt into a stars-and-stripes bikini, a red bra, a mesh black top, and finally went topless before Graham climbed off his tractor to protest.
"The state of undress was becoming inappropriate," Graham says. "I had a conversation with Rihanna. I hope she understands where I'm coming from. We shook hands."
Hordes of locals gathered to watch the pop star film the video.
rihanna, ireland, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser 42 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 27 min ago
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche 24 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South...
27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
59 min ago