Topless Rihanna shocks Northern Ireland farmer
DUBLIN (AP) - September 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- Northern Ireland farmer Alan Graham says he doesn't know who Rihanna is but she must keep her top on while performing on his land.
Graham says he enforced a dress code as he watched Rihanna shoot a video Monday in his wheat field in Bangor, east of Belfast, for her new single, "We Found Love." She's in Northern Ireland this week to perform three concerts.
The 23-year-old switched from a flannel checked shirt into a stars-and-stripes bikini, a red bra, a mesh black top, and finally went topless before Graham climbed off his tractor to protest.
"The state of undress was becoming inappropriate," Graham says. "I had a conversation with Rihanna. I hope she understands where I'm coming from. We shook hands."
Hordes of locals gathered to watch the pop star film the video.
rihanna, ireland, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos