Real estate mogul Trump debuts Va. wine enterprise
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) - October 4, 2011 (WPVI) -- Real estate mogul Donald Trump is marking the opening of his Virginia wine enterprise, which he purchased from former socialite Patricia Kluge and her husband after the bank foreclosed on their business.
The reality-show figure is hosting a reception Tuesday at Trump Vineyard Estates in Albemarle County. Gov. Bob McDonnell and Trump's son Eric, the winery's president, also were to attend the invitation-only gathering.
The elder Trump bought Kluge Estate Winery and Vineyard in April for more than $6 million. He hired Kluge as vice president of operations and her husband, William Moses, as chief executive officer.
donald trump, virginia, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 28 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Video: Prankster glues woman to Home Depot toilet
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
36 min ago