Real estate mogul Trump debuts Va. wine enterprise
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) - October 4, 2011 (WPVI) -- Real estate mogul Donald Trump is marking the opening of his Virginia wine enterprise, which he purchased from former socialite Patricia Kluge and her husband after the bank foreclosed on their business.
The reality-show figure is hosting a reception Tuesday at Trump Vineyard Estates in Albemarle County. Gov. Bob McDonnell and Trump's son Eric, the winery's president, also were to attend the invitation-only gathering.
The elder Trump bought Kluge Estate Winery and Vineyard in April for more than $6 million. He hired Kluge as vice president of operations and her husband, William Moses, as chief executive officer.
donald trump, virginia, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 8 min ago
- Easter Sunshine 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst 2 min ago
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious' 13 min ago
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
8 min ago
- Easter Sunshine
56 min ago