Swift, Lady A and Jason Aldean honored again
NEW YORK (AP) - October 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- CMT's second annual Artists of the Year event will look a bit familiar: Three of last year's honorees will be feted once again.
Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift and Jason Aldean will be celebrated for a second time, along with new honorees Brad Paisley and Kenny Chesney. CMT picks the five top artists in country music based on sales of albums and single downloads, country radio airplay, concert grosses and popularity on CMT.
The 90-minute taped special, which features performances during a dinner setting, will air Dec. 13 on CMT. "Top Chef" winner Stephanie Izard will prepare the food for the event.
In an interview Tuesday, Izard said she plans to talk to the honorees to get a feel for what they like to eat, and that will guide her food preparations.
taylor swift, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos