Hollywood Buzz: Tiger Woods, Adele, Kristin Cavallari
October 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- A golfer is a pitchman again, and a big concert tour that was set to start in New Jersey has been called off.
Dancing with the Stars - Kristen & Mark Eliminated
last night's elimination on dancing with the stars drew gasps from the crowd. Reality TV star Kristin Cavallari and her partner Mark Ballas were sent home. The duo had scores that ranked in the middle of the pack, while Chaz Bono, received the lowest scores from the judges.
Adele Cancels Tour
Fans of hugely popular British singer, Adele, are going to have to wait to see her in concert. The Grammy Award winner was forced to cancel her sold-out U.S. tour because of a hemorrhage into her vocal cord. That 10-city tour was set to kick off in Atlantic City on Friday. Adele was forced to post-pone dates *earlier this year due to similar vocal cord issues. But she's promised fans she will recuperate and "smash the ball out of the park" once she tours again. The Borgata says people who bought a ticket for Friday's show should seek a refund from where they purchased the ticket.
Tiger Woods Promoting Rolex
Tiger Woods is back in the product pitching business. tThe pro golfer has inked a deal with Rolex. It's his first such deal in more than two years after a string of affairs that led to his divorce. Woods was the face of tag heuer, but he was dropped just a few months ago. Rolex says woods still has a lengthy career ahead of him. Terms of the agreement were not released, but it's believed to be a five year deal.
6at4, hollywood, hollywood buzz, dancing with the stars, tiger woods, adele, entertainment
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery 11 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses 6 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 4 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed 12 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious...
11 min ago