Harry Potter UK studio tour to open in March
LONDON (AP) - October 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- Harry Potter fans have one more magical milestone to wait for.
Warner Bros. says public tours of the studio north of London where the movies were made will begin on March 31.
The "Making of Harry Potter" tour will be based at Leavesden Studios, where the eight films were shot between 2001 and 2010.
Visitors will see sets, including classrooms, dormitories, the Great Hall of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the Ministry of Magic and 4 Privet Drive - home of Harry's Muggle relatives, the Dursleys.
The tour also will include costumes, props and some of the animatronic effects used in the movies.
Warner Bros. said Thursday that tickets will go on sale Oct. 13 - at 28 pounds ($43) for adults and 21 pounds ($32) for children.
harry potter, london, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 36 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos