It's a girl for Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott
NEW YORK (AP) - October 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott have a new baby girl.
Spelling gave birth to daughter Hattie Margaret McDermott on Monday.
The couple confirmed the news over their Twitter accounts, saying the baby is "gorgeous" and the family is "so happy."
Spelling and McDermott already have two children together, Liam and Stella. McDermott also has a son from a previous marriage.
The birth was first reported by Life & Style magazine.
Spelling wed McDermott in 2006 after meeting on the set of a TV movie.
The couple plans to introduce their new baby on the premiere of the sixth season of their reality show, "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood." It airs Nov. 29 at 10pm ET/PT on Oxygen.
tori spelling, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 7 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 26 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 30 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive