It's a girl for Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott
NEW YORK (AP) - October 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott have a new baby girl.
Spelling gave birth to daughter Hattie Margaret McDermott on Monday.
The couple confirmed the news over their Twitter accounts, saying the baby is "gorgeous" and the family is "so happy."
Spelling and McDermott already have two children together, Liam and Stella. McDermott also has a son from a previous marriage.
The birth was first reported by Life & Style magazine.
Spelling wed McDermott in 2006 after meeting on the set of a TV movie.
The couple plans to introduce their new baby on the premiere of the sixth season of their reality show, "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood." It airs Nov. 29 at 10pm ET/PT on Oxygen.
tori spelling, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 28 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 15 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape