Another celebrity is let go from 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- Chynna Phillips forgot her routine on Monday's "Dancing With the Stars," and on Tuesday she was dismissed from the show.
Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine which contestant is eliminated each week.
Phillips said she was thrown off by fog on the dance floor during her performance and lost her place.
She said, "I knew that routine. I just blanked."
The Wilson Phillips singer is the fourth contestant eliminated so far on this season of the hit ABC show. Ron Artest (now known as Metta World Peace), Elisabetta Canalis and Kristin Cavallari were ousted on previous episodes
Returning to dance again next week will be Ricki Lake, J.R. Martinez, Chaz Bono, Carson Kressley, David Arquette and Hope Solo.
ricki lake, dancing with the stars, rob kardashian, ron artest, kristin cavallari, carson kressley, chaz bono, chynna phillips, nancy grace, j.r. martinez, hope solo, elisabetta canalis, david arquette, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 56 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 41 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos