Hackers put porn on Sesame St. YouTube page
October 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- Visitors to Sesame Street's YouTube page got a shock over the weekend.
Hackers replaced the muppets with explicit sex videos.
A message on the show page informed users that it had been shut down due to "repeated or severe violations of our community guidelines."
There is no official word who is responsible.
PBS, the show's producers or search giant Google, which owns YouTube, have not commented on the hacking.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line 54 min ago
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet 33 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Local men reflects on meeting with Mandela
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool