Michael Lohan denied bail in Florida
Sunday, October 30, 2011
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - October 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- The estranged father of actress Lindsay Lohan has been denied bail in Florida.Hillsborough County jail records show Michael Lohan was being held Saturday without bond on four charges.
He was arrested on domestic violence charges Tuesday. His bail was set at $5,000 and a judge warned him not to make any contact with his on-and-off girlfriend. Two days later, he was accused of violating the terms of his release by making a harassing phone call to her. Police went to arrest him and he tried to avoid them by jumping off a third-floor balcony at a Tampa hotel. He was injured and had to be taken to the hospital. He was released from the hospital Friday and put back in jail.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
florida, lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos