Aguilera, Bieber to play American Music Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera, Mary J. Blige, Kelly Clarkson and Maroon 5 are set to perform at the American Music Awards next month.
Producer Larry Klein unveiled the latest group of AMA entertainers on Monday. They join previously announced performers Katy Perry and Pitbull.
Fans can vote online for the winners of the AMAs, which will be presented Nov. 20 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
Klein says the host-free show will feature unusual pairings such as Aguilera performing "Moves Like Jagger" with Maroon 5.
The AMAs will air live on ABC.
ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.
american music awards, justin bieber, christina aguilera, kelly clarkson, abc, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 56 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ