Chaz Bono is the latest star to exit 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Chaz Bono has gotten his walking papers on "Dancing with the Stars."
Tuesday's edition of the hit ABC show marked the last dance for Bono. Despite his cheerful, spirited style, he had struggled from the beginning and came in last in the judges' assessment the night before.
The transgender activist said he came on the program "to show America a different kind of man."
Soccer star Hope Solo, who also was in jeopardy, avoided dismissal and will stay in contention. Six celebrities remain in the contest.
Judges' scores combined with viewer votes determine who is kicked off the show each week.
rob kardashian, dancing with the stars, ricki lake, ron artest, kristin cavallari, carson kressley, chaz bono, chynna phillips, nancy grace, j.r. martinez, hope solo, elisabetta canalis, david arquette, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker 24 min ago
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
37 min ago