Lindsay Lohan's dad appears in Florida court
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - October 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- The estranged father of actress Lindsay Lohan made his first appearance in court on domestic violence charges.
Judge Walter Heinrich set bail at $5,000 for Michael Lohan on Wednesday. Lohan is accused of grabbing his on-and-off girlfriend and pushing her down multiple times during an argument at her Tampa condo Sunday. The judge told Lohan to stay away from 28-year-old Kate Major.
Authorities say Lohan went to Major's condo and that she decided to let him stay even though she had a temporary domestic violence injunction against him in Sarasota County.
A call to Lohan's lawyer, Michael Perry, was not immediately returned.
lindsay lohan, florida, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 50 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids 5 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
50 min ago