Hollywood Buzz: Adela, Once Upon a Time
October 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- Is Adele's voice headed for big toubles?
Adele's vocal troubles
Adele's big golden vocals are in big trouble. Columbia Records announced today that she will undergo throat surgery to alleviate laryngitis and a hemorrhage in her vocal cord. She canceled all tour dates and promotional appearances for the year, including recent shows at the Borgata in Atlantic City. Doctors' orders are to rest her voice before she reschedules the tour.
Singer Tyga performs in Philly
Grammy nominated Pop/Rock star Tyga spoke to students at South Philadelphia High school today about the importance of staying in school and getting a college education. He gave 35 TOP students "TYGA TEAM" VIP packages, which include waivers for college application fees.
Once Upon a (Second) Time
It's being called a modern fairytale with thrilling twists and hints of darkness, brimming with wonder and magic. ABC's "Once Upon a Time" is back for a second episode this Sunday night. Jennifer Morrison plays Emma Swan, the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. The prophecy is that on her 28th birthday she will reverse the evil queen's curse. The pilot episode, if you missed it, will be rebroadcast at 7 p.m. on 6abc and the new episode follows at 8 p.m.
6at4, hollywood, adele, once upon a time, south philadelphia, entertainment
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 7 min ago
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos