Hollywood Buzz: Kim Kardashian files for divorce
After 72 days, Kim Kardashian's fairytale marriage comes crashing down into what you might call "real" reality.
Hollywood is beyond abuzz about it. The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" reality TV star filed for divorce today from NBA player Kris Humphries, citing irreconcilable differences.
Kim released a statement saying "I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision... I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned."
Looks like they missed "forever" like an airball misses the rim: The couple was married on August 20 in a lavish ceremony in Montecito, California. Reports say that made-for-TV mega event cost as much as $10 million.
Time for the math!
Break it down and that means their short-lived marriage came with this price tag: $138,888 for each day.
Kardashian is asking that both sides pay their own attorneys' costs and that a judge terminate Humphries' rights to spousal support.
6at4, hollywood, kim kardashian, entertainment
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 26 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
41 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
26 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos