Klum goes bananas for Halloween
NEW YORK (AP) - November 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- It was a hair-raising Halloween for Heidi Klum and husband Seal, who donned matching monkey costumes for Klum's New York party Monday at the Dream Downtown hotel.
Covered head-to-toe in fur, Klum said she was the "link between man and ape." And though it took the super model a grueling six hours to get ready, she was relatively comfortable in the makeup and prosthetics, saying at least she didn't have to wear heels.
Celebrity guests included Fergie as a young pageant queen from the TV's "Toddlers and Tiara's" and Vinny Guadagnino from "Jersey Shore" as Zoolander.
The "Project Runway" host's celebrations kicked off Saturday in Las Vegas where Klum arrived on a gurney and then revealed her cadaver costume -- a body suit painted like the human body without skin.
heidi klum, halloween, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 33 min ago
- Temps Soar 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 36 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 51 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 53 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 43 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
49 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
33 min ago