Klum goes bananas for Halloween
NEW YORK (AP) - November 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- It was a hair-raising Halloween for Heidi Klum and husband Seal, who donned matching monkey costumes for Klum's New York party Monday at the Dream Downtown hotel.
Covered head-to-toe in fur, Klum said she was the "link between man and ape." And though it took the super model a grueling six hours to get ready, she was relatively comfortable in the makeup and prosthetics, saying at least she didn't have to wear heels.
Celebrity guests included Fergie as a young pageant queen from the TV's "Toddlers and Tiara's" and Vinny Guadagnino from "Jersey Shore" as Zoolander.
The "Project Runway" host's celebrations kicked off Saturday in Las Vegas where Klum arrived on a gurney and then revealed her cadaver costume -- a body suit painted like the human body without skin.
heidi klum, halloween, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 7 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 29 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 26 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
7 min ago