Seventh celeb leaves 'Dancing With the Stars'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - November 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- It was the last tango for David Arquette.
The 40-year-old actor was dismissed Tuesday from "Dancing With the Stars."
He earned 47 points out of 60 for his two dances on Monday's episode, landing in second to last place.
Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine which celebrity contestant is ousted each week.
Nancy Grace finished last Monday, but fans kept her in the contest. She will dance again next week, along with Ricki Lake, J.R. Martinez, Rob Kardashian and Hope Solo.
Chaz Bono, Carson Kressley, Chynna Phillips, Kristin Cavallari, Elisabetta Canalis and Metta World Peace, formerly known as Ron Artest, have already been eliminated this season.
rob kardashian, dancing with the stars, ricki lake, ron artest, kristin cavallari, carson kressley, chaz bono, chynna phillips, nancy grace, j.r. martinez, hope solo, elisabetta canalis, david arquette, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 10-year-old Wilmington boy reported missing
- A Nice Stretch 24 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Collapse committee to hold first meeting today
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown church
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp.
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- James, Heat push NBA Finals to Game 7