Rihanna forced to cancel for a 2nd time in Sweden
STOCKHOLM (AP) - November 3, 2011 (WPVI) -- Organizers say Rihanna has been forced to cancel a show in Sweden due to exhaustion for a second time this week.
Live Nation spokesman Kristofer Akesson said the singer felt ill ahead of her concert in Stockholm on Wednesday night and that she decided in consultation with a doctor to cancel the show about an hour before she was to go on stage.
Akesson says Rihanna "is exhausted and doesn't feel well," but could not give more details.
The singer called off a concert in Malmo in southern Sweden on Monday, but was able to perform the following night in Stockholm.
Organizers are trying to arrange new dates for the shows.
rihanna, sweden, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 59 min ago
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover 32 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 57 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
59 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
41 min ago