Braugher back on TV legal turf in "Law & Order"
ROGATICA, Bosnia-Herzegovina - November 4, 2011 -- Andre Braugher says he's glad to back in the TV legal arena with a guest appearance on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit."
Braugher played a police detective on the 1990s series "Homicide: Life on the Street" and recently starred as a car lot manager on TNT's "Men of a Certain Age." On Wednesday night's episode of the NBC drama, Braugher plays a powerful defense attorney whose client is accused of raping a music student.
The actor said Wednesday that he enjoyed his lighter role on "Men of a Certain Age," but he relishes "meaty" dramatic parts. On "Special Victims Unit," Braugher said, his character gives prosecutors and New York police "a run for their money" as he defends his impoverished client.
charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 54 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings 52 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 34 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 38 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 19 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos