Braugher back on TV legal turf in "Law & Order"
ROGATICA, Bosnia-Herzegovina - November 4, 2011 -- Andre Braugher says he's glad to back in the TV legal arena with a guest appearance on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit."
Braugher played a police detective on the 1990s series "Homicide: Life on the Street" and recently starred as a car lot manager on TNT's "Men of a Certain Age." On Wednesday night's episode of the NBC drama, Braugher plays a powerful defense attorney whose client is accused of raping a music student.
The actor said Wednesday that he enjoyed his lighter role on "Men of a Certain Age," but he relishes "meaty" dramatic parts. On "Special Victims Unit," Braugher said, his character gives prosecutors and New York police "a run for their money" as he defends his impoverished client.
charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands