Braugher back on TV legal turf in "Law & Order"
ROGATICA, Bosnia-Herzegovina - November 4, 2011 -- Andre Braugher says he's glad to back in the TV legal arena with a guest appearance on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit."
Braugher played a police detective on the 1990s series "Homicide: Life on the Street" and recently starred as a car lot manager on TNT's "Men of a Certain Age." On Wednesday night's episode of the NBC drama, Braugher plays a powerful defense attorney whose client is accused of raping a music student.
The actor said Wednesday that he enjoyed his lighter role on "Men of a Certain Age," but he relishes "meaty" dramatic parts. On "Special Victims Unit," Braugher said, his character gives prosecutors and New York police "a run for their money" as he defends his impoverished client.
charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run