'20 Kids and Counting?': TV couple expecting 20th
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - November 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- TLC reality show "19 Kids and Counting" may soon need a new name.
Arkansas couple Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar appeared with their burgeoning clan on NBC's "Today" show Tuesday and announced they are expecting their 20th child in April.
Forty-five-year-old Michelle Duggar said she's in good physical shape and that she's not worried, despite complications during her last pregnancy that led to the premature birth of their youngest child two years ago. She says she's made it through her first trimester safely.
The couple has said they don't use birth control. Michelle Duggar says she didn't necessarily expect to get pregnant again and that she and her husband are excited to welcome the new addition to the family.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death 4 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank 35 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Down At The Shore