MSNBC to air film on Michael Jackson's doctor
NEW YORK (AP) -November 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Just days after the guilty verdict for Conrad Murray, MSNBC will broadcast a documentary that promises to give the inside story of Michael Jackson's doctor.
MSNBC says Murray, who did not take the stand at his trial, breaks his silence in the program, "Michael Jackson and the Doctor," which has been two years in the making. Murray reveals personal details of his relationship with the King of Pop, as well as untold events that led to Jackson's death on June 25, 2009.
The network announced the film will have its U.S. premiere on Friday at 10 p.m. Eastern time. It will be repeated on Sunday at 9 p.m. Eastern time.
Murray was found guilty Monday of involuntary manslaughter for supplying Jackson with a drug he craved for sleep.
conrad murray, msnbc, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 45 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish