Another star gracefully leaves `Dancing'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - November 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Nancy Grace is done with "Dancing With the Stars."
The attorney and TV personality was dismissed from the ABC ballroom competition Tuesday.
Grace came into Tuesday's episode in last place with 44 points out of a possible 60.
Judges' scores combined with viewer votes determine which contestant is ousted each week.
Heading to next week's semifinals will be reality star Rob Kardashian, actor and Army veteran J.R. Martinez, TV personality Ricki Lake and soccer star Hope Solo.
ron artest, dancing with the stars, rob kardashian, ricki lake, kristin cavallari, carson kressley, chaz bono, chynna phillips, nancy grace, j.r. martinez, hope solo, elisabetta canalis, david arquette, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases