Hollywood Buzz: Ashton Kutcher, Prince William
Ashton Kutcher and Prince William topping the headlines today.
Ashton Kutcher is back-peddling, after defending Penn State football coach Joe Paterno on Twitter. Kutcher said the firing was an insult and in poor taste.
Apparently Ashton didn't know about the child sex abuse case until an hour later. That's when he said he quickly deleted his post and retracted.
On his blog, Ashton wrote "I am truly sorry if I offended anyone." As a result, his tweets will now be managed by his team.
And Prince William will spend his first married Christmas with his new bride. Then he's being deployed.
Today Britain's defense ministry said the second-in-line to the throne will serve as an Air Force search-and-rescue pilot in the politically sensitive Falkland Islands next year, just in time for the 30th anniversary of the war between Britain and Argentina.
Kate will stay home while Will's away for those six weeks.
6at4, hollywood, ashton kutcher, prince william, entertainment, alicia vitarelli
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Delco girl still awaiting transplant 18-months later
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Neighbor rescues woman in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; hundreds rescued
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos