Timberlake attends Va Marine Corps Ball
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - November 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Justin Timberlake followed through on a promise to take a marine to her unit's annual ball.
The singer and actor posted a photo along with a letter on his website Sunday that the Marine Corps Ball in Richmond, Va., was "one of the most moving evenings I've ever had."
Cpl. Kelsey De Santis had invited Timberlake through a YouTube video to Saturday night's event and Timberlake accepted. WTVR-TV reports Timberlake wore a tuxedo to the ball at the Greater Richmond Convention Center.
Timberlake's "Friends With Benefits" co-star, Mila Kunis, earlier this year accepted a similar invitation to a Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, N.C.
virginia, marine corps, justin timberlake, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 55 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
55 min ago