Reality star JWOWW says TSA singled her out
FARGO, N.D. (AP) - November 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Reality television star JWOWW says on her official Twitter account that she was "treated like a criminal" when airport security officers singled her out for a pat down in North Dakota.
Jenni Farley of MTV's "Jersey Shore" says in multiple tweets that her selection while boarding seemed "odd and deliberate." She says she earlier noticed a Transportation Security Administration officer pointing at her while she was getting coffee at Fargo's Hector International Airport.
Farley says she travels twice a week and never went through that before.
A message left with a TSA spokeswoman was not immediately returned.
Messages seeking comment from Farley through her publicist were not immediately returned.
Farley was leaving the North Dakota city after a Saturday night appearance at The Hub, a Fargo night club.
north dakota, jersey shore, reality television, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 40 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 52 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos