Reality star JWOWW says TSA singled her out
FARGO, N.D. (AP) - November 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Reality television star JWOWW says on her official Twitter account that she was "treated like a criminal" when airport security officers singled her out for a pat down in North Dakota.
Jenni Farley of MTV's "Jersey Shore" says in multiple tweets that her selection while boarding seemed "odd and deliberate." She says she earlier noticed a Transportation Security Administration officer pointing at her while she was getting coffee at Fargo's Hector International Airport.
Farley says she travels twice a week and never went through that before.
A message left with a TSA spokeswoman was not immediately returned.
Messages seeking comment from Farley through her publicist were not immediately returned.
Farley was leaving the North Dakota city after a Saturday night appearance at The Hub, a Fargo night club.
north dakota, jersey shore, reality television, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 4 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse 22 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed