Hollywood Buzz: Twilight, Kim Kardashian, Ruben Studdard
November 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- It's the night that "Twilight" fans have been waiting years for.
"Twilight" mania is back in full force tonight as Twihard fans finally get to see the newest movie in the saga "Breaking Dawn - Part One." It marks the return of Jacob, Edward and Bella, The world-famous vampire and werewolf trio who will all face new challenges this time around.
According to Taylor Lautner, who plays "Jacob," "In this one, reality hits him, and he has to deal with that, he has to make tough choices. He's torn between his family, you know, the wolfpack, and the Collins, his new family, and he has to make a choice."
"Breaking Dawn - Part One" is out at midnight!
Kardashian in marriage movie
Kim Kardashian is set to appear in a new Tyler Perry film about marriage and it's getting some controversy since the reality star divorced her husband after just 72 days of marriage. Perry is defending Kim, saying her role will be good for her to show what happens when you make the wrong choices.
Ruben Studdard divorcing
Rreports say singer Ruben Studdard is also ending his marriage. His lasted three years. They do not have any children. The reason for the split: Irreconcilable differences.
6at4, hollywood, twilight saga, taylor lautner, kristen stewart, robert pattinson, kim kardashian, american idol, ashton kutcher, demi moore, entertainment
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police