'Twilight' fever hits London for UK premiere
LONDON (AP) -November 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- London fans are in the grip of "Twilight" fever ahead of the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1."
But so-called Twihards hoping for a glimpse of Kristen Stewart, who plays the love-besotted teen Bella Swan, will be disappointed.
Instead they will get to see Robert Pattinson, the British actor who stars as her vampire heartthrob Edward Cullen, Taylor Lautner, who as werewolf Jacob Black is her best friend and director Bill Condon before the screening at the Westfield shopping center in Stratford City.
The first "Twilight" movie was released in 2008. This fourth film finally sees Bella marry her vampire boyfriend.
The film opens in the U.K. on Friday.
twilight saga, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book