'Twilight' fever hits London for UK premiere
LONDON (AP) -November 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- London fans are in the grip of "Twilight" fever ahead of the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1."
But so-called Twihards hoping for a glimpse of Kristen Stewart, who plays the love-besotted teen Bella Swan, will be disappointed.
Instead they will get to see Robert Pattinson, the British actor who stars as her vampire heartthrob Edward Cullen, Taylor Lautner, who as werewolf Jacob Black is her best friend and director Bill Condon before the screening at the Westfield shopping center in Stratford City.
The first "Twilight" movie was released in 2008. This fourth film finally sees Bella marry her vampire boyfriend.
The film opens in the U.K. on Friday.
twilight saga, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Pedestrian struck by car in Milford, Del. gets cited
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen