'Twilight' fever hits London for UK premiere
LONDON (AP) -November 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- London fans are in the grip of "Twilight" fever ahead of the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1."
But so-called Twihards hoping for a glimpse of Kristen Stewart, who plays the love-besotted teen Bella Swan, will be disappointed.
Instead they will get to see Robert Pattinson, the British actor who stars as her vampire heartthrob Edward Cullen, Taylor Lautner, who as werewolf Jacob Black is her best friend and director Bill Condon before the screening at the Westfield shopping center in Stratford City.
The first "Twilight" movie was released in 2008. This fourth film finally sees Bella marry her vampire boyfriend.
The film opens in the U.K. on Friday.
twilight saga, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases