Lohan's father scheduled for Tampa court hearing
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -November 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- Actress Lindsay Lohan's estranged father is scheduled to appear in court in Florida on domestic violence charges.
Hillsborough County court records show Michael Lohan is scheduled for a bond hearing in Tampa at 1:30 Wednesday afternoon.
The 51-year-old Lohan was first arrested in Tampa on Oct. 25. His bail was set at $5,000. A judge warned him not to make any contact with Kate Major, his on-and-off girlfriend. Two days later, he was accused of violating the terms of his release by making a harassing phone call to her just hours after being released from jail.
lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos