Lohan's father scheduled for Tampa court hearing
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -November 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- Actress Lindsay Lohan's estranged father is scheduled to appear in court in Florida on domestic violence charges.
Hillsborough County court records show Michael Lohan is scheduled for a bond hearing in Tampa at 1:30 Wednesday afternoon.
The 51-year-old Lohan was first arrested in Tampa on Oct. 25. His bail was set at $5,000. A judge warned him not to make any contact with Kate Major, his on-and-off girlfriend. Two days later, he was accused of violating the terms of his release by making a harassing phone call to her just hours after being released from jail.
lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 3 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 3 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 14 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos