Schwarzenegger bruised and battered shooting movie
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - November 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger has been banged around and bloodied while filming a contemporary Western movie in Albuquerque.
The New York Post reports the former California governor posted on Twitter that he got a little banged up on the set Thursday of "The Last Stand," in which he portrays a small town sheriff who takes on a drug kingpin.
Schwarzenegger thanked the medical staff who returned him to action an hour later.
A photo shows what appears to be a bloody cut running down from the middle of Schwarzenegger's forehead.
Schwarzenegger did not provide details of what happened.
Schwarzenegger has also been posting tweets and pictures about his offset activities, which have included sightseeing and shopping for warm clothing for cast members.
arnold schwarzenegger, twitter, movies, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 21 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos