Schwarzenegger bruised and battered shooting movie
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - November 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger has been banged around and bloodied while filming a contemporary Western movie in Albuquerque.
The New York Post reports the former California governor posted on Twitter that he got a little banged up on the set Thursday of "The Last Stand," in which he portrays a small town sheriff who takes on a drug kingpin.
Schwarzenegger thanked the medical staff who returned him to action an hour later.
A photo shows what appears to be a bloody cut running down from the middle of Schwarzenegger's forehead.
Schwarzenegger did not provide details of what happened.
Schwarzenegger has also been posting tweets and pictures about his offset activities, which have included sightseeing and shopping for warm clothing for cast members.
arnold schwarzenegger, twitter, movies, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Bicyclist shoots man in face in SW Philadelphia
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Man shot in the head in Camden; suspect sought
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces 51 min ago
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris 1 min ago
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place 2 min ago
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc