Mila Kunis keeps promise to be Marine's date
GREENVILLE, N.C. (AP) - November 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Film star Mila Kunis has made good on her promise to a Marine who had been serving in Afghanistan.
Kunis and Marine Sgt. Scott Moore attended the annual Marine Corps Ball on Friday in Greenville, N.C. The annual event marks the founding of the Marines in 1775.
Back in July, the data systems technician asked Kunis to be his date for the ball in a YouTube video. He was deployed to Afghanistan at the time.
Kunis accepted his invitation soon after the video was posted.
The actress' appearance comes just days after "Friends With Benefits" co-star Justin Timberlake attended a Marine Corps Ball with Cpl. Kelsey De Santis in Richmond, Va.
north carolina, military, mila kunis, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 45 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 6 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 48 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball