Mila Kunis keeps promise to be Marine's date
GREENVILLE, N.C. (AP) - November 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Film star Mila Kunis has made good on her promise to a Marine who had been serving in Afghanistan.
Kunis and Marine Sgt. Scott Moore attended the annual Marine Corps Ball on Friday in Greenville, N.C. The annual event marks the founding of the Marines in 1775.
Back in July, the data systems technician asked Kunis to be his date for the ball in a YouTube video. He was deployed to Afghanistan at the time.
Kunis accepted his invitation soon after the video was posted.
The actress' appearance comes just days after "Friends With Benefits" co-star Justin Timberlake attended a Marine Corps Ball with Cpl. Kelsey De Santis in Richmond, Va.
north carolina, military, mila kunis, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school 32 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend