Madonna to release first album in Live Nation deal
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Material Girl is finally going to make good on her promise to produce new albums under an all-encompassing rights deal worth $120 million that she signed with concert promoter Live Nation more than four years ago.
Madonna will release a new album in late March through Universal Music Group's Interscope Records, the label said Thursday.
Live Nation Entertainment Inc. will participate in the profits, if the album does well.
It's her first album in five years. It will follow the late January release of the single "Gimme All Your Luvin"' and her halftime performance at the Super Bowl on Feb. 5.
madonna, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 58 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom 21 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship 58 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
58 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos