Regis: Been too busy to miss show with Kelly
NORWOOD, Ohio (AP) -December 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Regis Philbin says he's been too busy to miss the live weekday TV show he left nearly two weeks ago, though he is already thinking about a return to television.
The 80-year-old entertainer said at a suburban Cincinnati book-signing on Wednesday that he hasn't had time to think about the old program with Kelly Ripa because of his book tour. He's on the road promoting his memoir, "How I Got This Way."
The Cincinnati Enquirer reports (http://cin.ci/rNPhm3 ) that Philbin said it was time to move on from the midmorning show. But he says he's now working on a family talent program he would host in prime time. He says competing families would be judged on their fitness, knowledge, character and what they give back to the community.
regis philbin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight 59 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ