Regis: Been too busy to miss show with Kelly
NORWOOD, Ohio (AP) -December 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Regis Philbin says he's been too busy to miss the live weekday TV show he left nearly two weeks ago, though he is already thinking about a return to television.
The 80-year-old entertainer said at a suburban Cincinnati book-signing on Wednesday that he hasn't had time to think about the old program with Kelly Ripa because of his book tour. He's on the road promoting his memoir, "How I Got This Way."
The Cincinnati Enquirer reports (http://cin.ci/rNPhm3 ) that Philbin said it was time to move on from the midmorning show. But he says he's now working on a family talent program he would host in prime time. He says competing families would be judged on their fitness, knowledge, character and what they give back to the community.
regis philbin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 28 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 11 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 54 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
11 min ago