Model Bundchen unveils new fashion line
SAO PAULO (AP) - December 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Brazilian top model Gisele Bundchen still walks the world's most exclusive catwalks, but she's also showing off her design skills again with a new collection for the Dutch mass retailer C&A.
Bundchen presented her "Gisele Bundchen for C&A" summer collection Thursday in Brazil, where she donned some of her creations for photographers. Forbes magazine ranked Bundchen as a top earner of the fashion industry this year.
Her third collection for the retailer includes cropped blazers, flowery dresses and Panama hats. It will be available only at the Brazilian branches of the chain.
C&A has ventured into collaborations with other celebrities such as pop stars Christina Aguilera and Fergie and Mexican singer Thalia.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness