Model Bundchen unveils new fashion line
SAO PAULO (AP) - December 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Brazilian top model Gisele Bundchen still walks the world's most exclusive catwalks, but she's also showing off her design skills again with a new collection for the Dutch mass retailer C&A.
Bundchen presented her "Gisele Bundchen for C&A" summer collection Thursday in Brazil, where she donned some of her creations for photographers. Forbes magazine ranked Bundchen as a top earner of the fashion industry this year.
Her third collection for the retailer includes cropped blazers, flowery dresses and Panama hats. It will be available only at the Brazilian branches of the chain.
C&A has ventured into collaborations with other celebrities such as pop stars Christina Aguilera and Fergie and Mexican singer Thalia.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 38 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 3 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 9 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice 25 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos