Lady Gaga to discuss anti-bullying at White House
WASHINGTON (AP) -December 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- Lady Gaga is coming to the White House.
The pop singer is meeting with Obama administration staffers Tuesday to discuss her work on bullying prevention. The White House held an anti-bullying conference earlier this year, and the administration estimates that bullying affects 13 million students, or about a third of those attending school
However, Gaga won't have a chance to meet with President Barack Obama. He's traveling to Kansas for a speech on the economy.
The president and Gaga have met before. The singer attended a fundraiser for Obama's re-election campaign in California earlier this year.
lady gaga, president barack obama, washington, d.c., entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ