'Dexter' co-stars Hall and Carpenter divorce final
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- A judge has finalized an uncontested divorce between Michael C. Hall and his "Dexter" co-star Jennifer Carpenter.
Court records show Superior Court Judge John Sandoz finalized the divorce on Friday in Los Angeles.
Carpenter filed for divorce nearly a year ago, citing irreconcilable differences. Hall and Carpenter married in December 2008.
Court filings state the details of the division of property will remain confidential.
Hall plays Dexter Morgan, a serial killer who targets other murderers on the hit Showtime series, which is now in its sixth season.
Carpenter plays Hall's sister, a Miami police detective who is often on the trail of her brother's victims, but does not know he is a killer.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 3 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 13 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 12 min ago