Sheen's ex-wife: Goal is to have charges dropped
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) - December 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- Charlie Sheen's ex-wife, Brooke Mueller, says she'll fight Colorado assault and cocaine possession accusations with the goal of having the case dropped once the facts come to light.
Through a spokesman, Mueller says she is home in Los Angeles spending quiet time with her children. Longtime attorney Yale Galanter is in Aspen investigating the case and is defending Mueller.
Officers arrested Mueller Saturday at a nightclub after a woman reported being assaulted by Mueller. Authorities released Mueller after she posted $11,000 bond. She is due back in court Dec. 19.
Sheen and Mueller divorced earlier this year, citing Christmas Day 2009 as the day of their breakup. Charlie Sheen was arrested in Aspen that day on suspicion of assaulting Mueller. He completed his probation in November 2010.
charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 52 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 39 min ago