Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz divorce finalized in LA
LOS ANGELES (AP) -December 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Court records show musicians Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have finalized their divorce and are keeping the exact terms of their breakup confidential.
Records show a judge finalized the couple's divorce Nov. 22. The pair entered into a 103-page settlement agreement, but the document will only be filed if the couple has a dispute about it later on.
The filings do not detail custody arrangements for the couple's 3-year-old son, Bronx.
The finalized judgment was first reported Wednesday by celebrity news website TMZ.com.
Simpson is the sister of singer Jessica Simpson. She has released three albums and appeared in a reboot of the TV series "Melrose Place."
Wentz's band, Fall Out Boy, has been on hiatus since 2010. The 32-year-old is currently a member of the band Black Cards.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos