Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz divorce finalized in LA
LOS ANGELES (AP) -December 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Court records show musicians Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have finalized their divorce and are keeping the exact terms of their breakup confidential.
Records show a judge finalized the couple's divorce Nov. 22. The pair entered into a 103-page settlement agreement, but the document will only be filed if the couple has a dispute about it later on.
The filings do not detail custody arrangements for the couple's 3-year-old son, Bronx.
The finalized judgment was first reported Wednesday by celebrity news website TMZ.com.
Simpson is the sister of singer Jessica Simpson. She has released three albums and appeared in a reboot of the TV series "Melrose Place."
Wentz's band, Fall Out Boy, has been on hiatus since 2010. The 32-year-old is currently a member of the band Black Cards.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 40 homes threatened in NJ forest fire 4 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts 11 min ago
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos