Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz divorce finalized in LA
LOS ANGELES (AP) -December 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Court records show musicians Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have finalized their divorce and are keeping the exact terms of their breakup confidential.
Records show a judge finalized the couple's divorce Nov. 22. The pair entered into a 103-page settlement agreement, but the document will only be filed if the couple has a dispute about it later on.
The filings do not detail custody arrangements for the couple's 3-year-old son, Bronx.
The finalized judgment was first reported Wednesday by celebrity news website TMZ.com.
Simpson is the sister of singer Jessica Simpson. She has released three albums and appeared in a reboot of the TV series "Melrose Place."
Wentz's band, Fall Out Boy, has been on hiatus since 2010. The 32-year-old is currently a member of the band Black Cards.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 58 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 19 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball