Emma Watson tells teens to be true to who they are
HONG KONG (AP) -December 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Emma Watson's advice to teenagers is: "feel comfortable in your own skin."
The 21-year-old Harry Potter star, on her second visit to Hong Kong, said she loves traveling in Asia.
The British actress cast as Hermione Granger when she was just 10 has said she's preparing to step out of the safe world of film sets. She's been studying at Brown and Oxford universities.
She told reporters Thursday her best advice to teens is: "Be true to who you are and do the best to feel comfortable in your own skin. You are all right exactly as you are."
She was in Hong Kong on a business trip. About 100 fans, holding "Harry Potter" books or fashion magazines with Watson on the cover, greeted the actress.
teens, harry potter, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting 29 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere 15 min ago
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs