Lohan says she should have listened to advisers
LOS ANGELES - December 12, 2011 (WPVI) -- Lindsay Lohan says she should have listened to her advisers, but her stubbornness led to many of her well-documented legal problems.
Lohan made the comments in the January-February issue of Playboy magazine, which features mostly nude photos and a brief story about the starlet.
Pictures from the issue leaked online Friday, prompting the magazine to release the issue early on its website.
The story refers to Lohan's infamous bad behavior - which includes two drunken driving arrests, five jail sentences and five rehab stints - as youthful misadventures.
Lohan returns to court Wednesday to update a judge on her compliance with strict new probation requirements that include working at a morgue.
california, los angeles, lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 56 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford 57 min ago
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession 16 min ago
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
59 min ago