Hollywood Buzz: Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Charlize Theron
December 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- Brtiney Spears is heading down the aisle again, and police are on the lookout for Bob Seger's guitar. Plus Selena Gomez talks the end of "Wizards of Waverly Place."
Bob Seger's Guitar Stolen
Police in Michigan are on the lookout for the 1978 Gibson guitar that was stolen from Bob Seger. It's the same one that was used in the cover photograph on his greatest hits album. Police say it was lifted sometime between August and October while Seger was moving. In addition, Seger reported that a size 22 Shaquille O'Neal autographed shoe, a Nintendo Wii gaming console, and a Pandora bracelet filled with music charms were also stolen.
Justin Bieber private school concert
Meanwhile, Justin Bieber is in Las Vegas today to keep a promise to a special group of kids. The 17-year-old pop icon performed a private Christmas concert at an elementary school, to which he also promised to donate $100,000. He chose the school for its philanthropic efforts.
Selena Gomez and Wizards of Waverly Place
OTRC.com caught up with Bieber's girlfriend, Selena Gomez Thursday as she gathered with the cast of her hit Disney show "Wizards of Waverly Place." They're celebrating its last episode, which is coming up in early January.
"It was important for us," Gomez said. "We all enjoyed being on the show for four years so seeing it end is kind of bittersweet, but we enjoyed it and we're happy to move on too."
"Young Adult" premiere
In Beverly Hills Thursday night, Charlize Theron and the cast of "Young Adult" hit the red carpet for the film's premiere. Earlier that same day, Theron's performance earned a Golden Globe nomination.
"It was lovely," Theron said. "The response was a lot of love and a lot of excitement. It was so great really a nice way to wake up."
"Young Adult" is in theaters now.
6at4, hollywood, disney, selena gomez, justin bieber, entertainment
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Red Flag Warnings Posted 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 59 min ago
- Wildfire risk prompts Red Flag Warning for NJ 44 min ago
- Road reopens months after Frankford water main break
- Man shot multiple times in West Philadelphia 59 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Emaciated dog rescued from Wilmington home 12 min ago
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police