Judge says Lindsay Lohan doing well on probation
LOS ANGELES (AP) -December 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- A judge says Lindsay Lohan is doing well under her strict new probation routine of counseling and working at the county morgue.
A progress report hearing lasted less than 10 minutes on Wednesday after the actress successfully completed the benchmarks set by Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner.
Lohan has worked at the morgue for 12 days since her sentencing Nov. 2 and completed five therapy sessions.
Sautner gave Lohan an incentive to work harder, telling the actress she could leave California for personal visits once she completes 12 days of morgue duty a month.
Lohan returned from a trip to celebrate her sister's birthday in Hawaii hours before her court appearance.
Lohan remains on probation for a 2007 drunken driving and a grand theft case filed earlier this year.
lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 38 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 25 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 25 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death 30 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 2 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 34 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos