Judge says Lindsay Lohan doing well on probation
LOS ANGELES (AP) -December 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- A judge says Lindsay Lohan is doing well under her strict new probation routine of counseling and working at the county morgue.
A progress report hearing lasted less than 10 minutes on Wednesday after the actress successfully completed the benchmarks set by Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner.
Lohan has worked at the morgue for 12 days since her sentencing Nov. 2 and completed five therapy sessions.
Sautner gave Lohan an incentive to work harder, telling the actress she could leave California for personal visits once she completes 12 days of morgue duty a month.
Lohan returned from a trip to celebrate her sister's birthday in Hawaii hours before her court appearance.
Lohan remains on probation for a 2007 drunken driving and a grand theft case filed earlier this year.
lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 1 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 43 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home 56 min ago
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep