France: Carla Bruni makes 1st post-baby appearance
PARIS (AP) - December 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- French first lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy has made her first public appearance since giving birth to a little girl in October.
Bruni-Sarkozy handed out presents to children at the traditional Christmas celebration at the Elysee presidential palace. The first lady, dressed in a fringed beige poncho, did not have baby Giulia with her Wednesday.
Born Oct. 19, Giulia Sarkozy is the first baby born to a sitting French president.
Bruni-Sarkozy, a former supermodel turned singer, and her husband, conservative French President Nicolas Sarkozy, have remained coy about the baby.
Though gossip magazines splashed photos of Bruni-Sarkozy leaving the clinic with the baby on their covers, the first couple has yet to release an official photo of their daughter.
carla bruni, france, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 42 min ago
- Steamy Situation 33 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams 18 min ago
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma 19 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary 20 min ago
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township 21 min ago
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- New push to revitalize West Philly's Lancaster Ave. 22 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
42 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
18 min ago
- Local search and rescue team helping in...
19 min ago
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor...
20 min ago