Jackson daughter tells 'Ellen' about acting dreams
LOS ANGELES (AP) -December 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Michael Jackson's daughter says she was inspired to be an actress after seeing her father in the film "Moonwalker."
Paris Jackson spoke to talk show host Ellen DeGeneres about her acting aspirations and the lengths that her father took to protect her identity for the episode airing Thursday.
The 13-year-old says her father encouraged her and did improvisation sessions to develop her skills. The teen has been cast alongside Larry King in a film based on a children's book that is in early stages of development.
Paris Jackson says she had a normal childhood thanks to her father's decision to place her and her two brothers in masks when they were in public.
She says no one recognized her when she began attending school.
michael jackson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 41 min ago
- Winter Warm Up 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
30 min ago