Jackson daughter tells 'Ellen' about acting dreams
LOS ANGELES (AP) -December 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Michael Jackson's daughter says she was inspired to be an actress after seeing her father in the film "Moonwalker."
Paris Jackson spoke to talk show host Ellen DeGeneres about her acting aspirations and the lengths that her father took to protect her identity for the episode airing Thursday.
The 13-year-old says her father encouraged her and did improvisation sessions to develop her skills. The teen has been cast alongside Larry King in a film based on a children's book that is in early stages of development.
Paris Jackson says she had a normal childhood thanks to her father's decision to place her and her two brothers in masks when they were in public.
She says no one recognized her when she began attending school.
michael jackson, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 35 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos