Hollywood Buzz: Snooki hit with lawsuit
A "Jersey Shore" reality star is getting into a lawsuit battle over merchandising.
Snooki sued for $7 million
Kris Humphries Netted again
The man known -- for 72 days, at least -- as Mr. Kim Kardashian is reuniting with the New Jersey Nets. After being out of work during the NBA lockout, Kris Humphries got a job. He was in the Garden State today to re-sign with the Nets: a one-year deal worth a reported $8 million. Asked what was different now than when he was last with the Nets in April, Humphries said: "Well, there is a lot less paparazzi here."
6at4, hollywood, snooki, jersey shore, kim kardashian, entertainment
- DA's office: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 16 min ago
- Record Warmth! 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia 6 min ago
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard 16 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 16 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond 3 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- DA's office: 4 held in deadly NJ mall...
16 min ago
- Police investigate tire slashings in South...
6 min ago
- Record Warmth!
46 min ago