Who would first lady be in next life? Bo the dog
WASHINGTON (AP) -December 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- Michelle Obama would come back as Bo. Not just any dog, but Bo the dog.
In a television interview, the first lady was asked what person or thing she would want to come back as when she dies. She named her family's Portuguese water dog.
"He's got a great life," she told ABC News' Barbara Walters.
President Barack Obama took a pass on the question, one in a series the first couple faced for an upcoming holiday TV special.
Asked when he tells lies, the president said only in personal interactions with family members, such as when commenting on how someone looks in a particular dress.
As for his biggest pet peeve about his wife, the president said he had none. She said of him: "My list is too long."
michelle obama, president barack obama, barbara walters, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 37 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ