Who would first lady be in next life? Bo the dog
WASHINGTON (AP) -December 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- Michelle Obama would come back as Bo. Not just any dog, but Bo the dog.
In a television interview, the first lady was asked what person or thing she would want to come back as when she dies. She named her family's Portuguese water dog.
"He's got a great life," she told ABC News' Barbara Walters.
President Barack Obama took a pass on the question, one in a series the first couple faced for an upcoming holiday TV special.
Asked when he tells lies, the president said only in personal interactions with family members, such as when commenting on how someone looks in a particular dress.
As for his biggest pet peeve about his wife, the president said he had none. She said of him: "My list is too long."
michelle obama, president barack obama, barbara walters, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos