Slim Dunkin: Police have arrest warrant for suspect
ATLANTA (AP) -December 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- Atlanta police say they have an arrest warrant for a man in the killing of rapper Slim Dunkin, who was gunned down in a city music studio as he was preparing to record a video.
Police identified the man they're seeking as 28-year-old Vinson Hardimon, a rapper known as Young Vito.
Police Maj. Keith Meadows said the 24-year-old Slim Dunkin, whose real name was Mario Hamilton, was shot to death in the chest Friday after getting into an argument with another person that evening. He was taken to a city hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police are urging Hardimon to turn himself in because they have reason to believe he may be in danger.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 52 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee 11 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 23 min ago
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 19 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks...
19 min ago
- Water pressure problems plague Trenton
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos