Robert De Niro, wife welcome baby girl
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- Robert De Niro is a father again.
Stan Rosenfield, the 68-year-old actor's spokesman, says De Niro and his 56-year-old wife, Grace Hightower, welcomed a healthy 7-pound, 2-ounce baby girl named Helen Grace Hightower through a surrogate mother.
She is the couple's second child. Their son, Elliot, is 13. No other details were provided.
The "New Year's Eve" and "Limitless" star has four other children from previous relationships.
childbirth, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 28 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 26 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 27 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate...
57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
45 min ago