'American Idol' finalist James Durbin marries
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (AP) - January 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- "American Idol" finalist James Durbin has married longtime girlfriend Heidi Lowe in a New Year's Eve ceremony at the edge of a California redwood forest.
The couple says in a statement that the wedding in a Santa Cruz Mountains chapel was a perfect way to kick off 2012.
The Contra Costa Times (http://bit.ly/vOxulV ) reports the 85 guests included their 2-year-old son, Hunter, who was the ring bearer.
Other guests included fellow "American Idol" alums Haley Reinhart, Stefano Langone and Casey Abrams.
The "Idol" season 10 finalist turns 23 on Friday. His debut album, "Memories of a Beautiful Disaster," was released in November.
Durbin is from nearby Santa Cruz.
american idol, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 52 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police